Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

woo

This is hilarious.

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Damn!

Nice sword fighting scenes.

Bad Guys In Space Bad Guys In Space

Hilarious

Damn, this is really funny, and longer than the previous ones. You are the god of humor, or something of that nature. I hope your future stuff is as good as this.

Liquid Reunion! Liquid Reunion!

woo?

Hey, hows it going, I just thought I would review your music you have here.

First off, you have a nice melody going, simple drums, maybe a little too simple though. all in all, it is a good song, however, you do need a few things in there.

1: Your song lacks bass, which I shall hereby refer to as the middleman. You know how most people are telling you to cut out the middleman, well don't listen to them, the middleman is your friend, he makes songs good, leave him in there. I mean seriously, if someone tells you they cut out the middleman, don't listen to them, they probably have bad music anyway.
2: the melody is a little fast for my taste, this however is not a bad thing, you might want to search for "Dimrain47" if you like this kind of music.
By the by, let me know when you make a new song, I'd like to see how you progress.
Also, it must have taken a damn long time to make that melody.
practice makes perfect :P

Noizaholic responds:

yeah it does.
Melody is my main focus right now.
Drums i will practice harder on.

thanks for the review i will let u know for a new song and let me no the same for you. Dimrain47 i will look at.

thank you for ther review.

{GBD} The Strange Dream {GBD} The Strange Dream

woo

I'm not one for polka, but this was awesome.
and hooray for audacity

DoobyTimePiece responds:

hooray indeed if it wasent for audacity half of my songs would suck hard and be all funky. thanks for the review and enjoy the POLKA

Fallen heart Fallen heart

ah

Interesting song you got there.

Orion928 responds:

heh thx it should loop perfectly and its a sipmple song too.